About license

The question you're answering.
January 25, 2021
Login to flag as inappropriate

Hello, I am a Korean university student.
The university club wants to perform musical rental without commercial purpose and the number of performances is 4.
What should I do to get a license in this case?

Can i get a license for free?

Where should I ask about the license acquisition cost?

1 Answer

Staff Answer
February 3, 2021

Hi! If you haven't already, go the show page for Rent and click "Request a License". You will be able to apply for a license through your MyMTI account. You can also use the Cost Estimator on the page to get a potential estimate of what everything will cost. Unfortunately, we cannot give you an exact number for the cost until after you have applied for the license.

 For more information, check out our FAQ section here: https://www.mtishows.com/faqs