How can I obtain the rights to perform a song?

The question you're answering.
August 29, 2019
Login to flag as inappropriate


My name is Madison Unruh and I was curious as to how to obtain rights to perform a song from Les Miserables to perform at state in December. My group was wanting to perform "A Heart Full of Love / In My Life" at the annual Colorado Thespian Conference this year, and I'm not sure who to talk to to obtain rights for this song, if possible. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!

1 Answer

Staff Answer
August 30, 2019

Hi Madison! For inquiries about concert selections, please email Michael Macaione at You can also call at 212-541-4684.