concert version

The question you're answering.
Login to flag as inappropriate

Good morning,

I am curious as to how I would license a property in order to perform a concert version of a show. I am considering doing a concert version of a show as a fundraiser during the 2018-19 school year. 


Thank you


Dave Twiss

1 Answer

Staff Answer
May 11, 2018

Hello, Dave! For inquiries about licensing concert versions, call our main line 212-541-4684 on Monday and ask to speak to Michael Macaione (he is out of the office today).